If you are a Senior Research Associate with target validation and neurobiology experience, please read on!
We are a growing start-up using systems biology for the development of life changing pharmaceuticals for neurodegenerative diseases. Due to recent growth, we are looking for a highly motivated Senior Research Associate with a neuroscience background, experience with cell/molecular biology, and cell maintenance and differentiation experience. There are plenty of opportunities to grow within our company and to grow your career!
If this sounds like a fit for you, please apply now!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Just closed Series B funding!
- Great benefits
- Room for growth and promotions within
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will conduct research focused on neurodegenerative disorders by developing cell-based high content imaging, genomics, and proteomics assays. You will maintain cell cultures (primary, mammalian, iPSC, neuron, astrocyte, microglia), fibroblast models, and brain derived cells, as well as validate targets using RNAi and CRISPR technologies.
What You Need for this Position
Bonus Points For
- BS with 5+ years experience or MS with 3+ years experience, with a degree focus in Neuroscience, Cell/Molecular biology, or related
- Expertise in mammalian/primary cell culture
- Experience with cell-based assay development and techniques such as: RNA isolation, qPCR, and Western blots
- Data analysis experience with GraphPad Prism, SPSS, SAS, and Excel
- Basic knowledge/understanding of statistical analysis
- Experience with iPSC maintenance and differentiation
- Experience within neurodegenerative diseases, psychiatric disease biology, and/or human genetics
- Immunocytochemistry, light and fluorescence microscopy experience
- Experience with image analysis
- Documentation of experiments using electronic lab notebooks
- Experience using genomic technologies such as RNAi, CRISPR, and drug testing approaches
What's In It for You
- Salary ($60K-$100K DOE)
- Competitive benefits plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with employer match
- Annual performance bonus
- On-site gym access
- Lunch provided daily
So, if you are a Sr. Research Associate with target validation and neurobiology experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AA9-1668470 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Alyssa Arnold - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.