Research or Sr. Research Associate, Biology SCHEDULE:
Not RequiredABOUT US
CUGENE Inc. is dedicated to the discovery and development of innovative medicines for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune disease. We are driven by our mission to improve lives through harnessing the power of human immune system to fight disease. We strive to build a diverse and ethical environment that places innovation, integrity, and accountability [at the heart of our cultures]. We value our people with commitments and responsibility and are committed in seeking highly skilled and dedicated individuals in achieving our mission together, providing a Cure for Life. ROLE DESCRIPTION
We are seeking self-motivated and accomplished research associate to join our drug discovery team aiming to develop innovative cancer immunotherapies. The candidate(s) will be integral members of the biology group and execute in vitro studies to facilitate project progression. This is an exciting opportunity for contributing to IND-enabling immune-oncology program.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining and culturing mammalian cell lines and primary cells.
- Perform in vitro human/mouse cell culture assays, multi-color flow cytometry, ELISA, and other immunological assays.
- Generate high quality data, analyze, and present to the weekly group meetings.
- Maintain accurate electronic lab notebook.
- Collectively contribute to the success of immune-oncology programs.
- BS or MS in life science major
- Basic molecular and cell biology skills
- Experience with sterile techniques and culturing mammalian cells
- Multi-color flow cytometry experience is a plus
Qualified candidate will be hired at the appropriate level commensurate with education and experience with proven track records of research accomplishments. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Cugene, our workplace reflects the value of diversity and inclusion and we recognize each employee as an integral part of our success
. CUGENE Inc is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity to all employees and job applications without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, disability or veteran status.