I am partnered with a growing employee-owned Environmental Consultancy that is looking for a Senior Human Health Risk Scientist to join its team in California based in San Francisco, Santa Cruz, or Santa Rosa. In the role, you will be exposed to all levels of management within the organization that will offer you support, guidance, and mentoring as they are committed to progressing your career. Alongside this, they offer a competitive salary, excellent bonus structure, and a solid benefits package.
- Perform exposure and toxicity assessments for chemicals and quantitatively assess human health risk
- Critically review and analyze scientific studies, and conduct statistical analyses
- Prepare client work products
- Manage a team in executing technical work, ensuring work is high quality and completed on time and on budget
- Work with colleagues on business development initiatives
- S. or Ph.D. in toxicology, biology, chemistry, environmental health, or a similar field
- 10+ years of experience in human health risk assessment and toxicology
- Considerable experience leading risk assessment project teams and supervising the work of other scientists
- Applied risk assessment experience under CERCLA, RCRA, and state-specific regulations
- Demonstrated proficiency in toxicology, exposure assessment, hazard characterization, and risk assessment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A desire to grow both professionally and intellectually
If you would like to apply for the position or have any questions about the role please don't hesitate to contact Jack Maguire at NonStop Consulting.