Job Details:Client: PharmaceuticalTitle: Biology - Laboratory TechnicianDay shift: 7 to 8 am until 4 to 5 pm Duration: 12 months (high possible extension)****Looking for Recent Grad in Biology ****Primary objective of position:
Under direct supervision, manufacture and package products for Life Science business unit resulting in customer satisfaction and compliance with applicable governmental and environmental health agency regulations; achievement of internal production objectives. Partner with R&D, Tech Transfer, Planning, Quality Assurance, Distribution, and Downstream Operations to develop and manufacture products in to meet customer needs.Job Responsibilities: - Successful manufacture of products
Problem Solve Mfg related issues:
- On time Manufacture of products as needed per Planning department
- Perform standard and new operating procedures
- Execution of complex laboratory methods per established procedures. Support activities to resolve process and testing issues under guidance of senior staff
- Perform procedures involving calculations and material measurements. Collect and evaluate data per defined specifications
- Operating standard laboratory equipment
- Preparation of routine solutions and reagents
- Utilize software for data entry and record keeping in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards
- Ensure compliance with all quality and regulatory specifications
- Execute the manufacturing performance metrics (productivity, customer satisfaction and quality improvements)
- Train other lab personnel in established procedures
- Filling, labeling and packaging of products
- Execute on objectives and planned schedules as outlined by supervisor
- Contributes to completion of specific programs and projects
- Comply with applicable established cGMP, FDA, OSHA, EPA, and Quality System regulations
- Develop, write and update documents pertaining to lab procedures and product manufacturing to maintain cGMP and/or ISO compliance
Improve manufacturing processes:
- Actively participate in troubleshooting and the identification of manufacturing and production issues.
- May assist with the research of new methods or steps in a process at direction of team management, including revising SOPs
Support new product development:
- Identify inefficiencies and opportunities for process improvements
- Assist in the implementation of manufacturing procedures intended to optimize existing processes, such as yield, time and cost, and ensure achievement of regulatory and customer requirements
Job criteria:Education & Experience:
- Support R&D and Tech Transfer functions in bringing new products to manufacturing
- Train on new SOPs, technologies etc. to support the manufacture of new products
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's degree in a Life Science discipline with related experience, preferred. In lieu of Bachelor's degree in a life science discipline, a minimum of 5 years of specific and demonstrated experience will be considered.
- Basic knowledge in the use of laboratory techniques such as sterile and aseptic techniques, buffer/media preparation, large- and small-scale protein purification, and Western Blotting.
- Capable of following directions outlined in Standard Operating Procedures, ability to accurately complete Batch Records while adhering to Quality and Regulatory requirements.
Kindest Regards,Avinash Sharma
- Demonstrated knowledge in the use of basic scientific laboratory equipment such as pipettes, scales, pH meters, fume hoods, filters, cell counters, microscopes, CO2 incubators, BioSafety Cabinets and centrifuges.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Sterile / Aseptic technique required.
- Basic knowledge in western blot, cell-based assays and basic immunological / molecular techniques
- Ability to handle biologically hazardous materials
- Working knowledge of manufacturing ERP systems, Oracle or SAP preferred
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel software programs
- Ability to solve simple and complex mathematical equations
- Ability to multi-task and meet manufacturing production schedules with a sense of urgency.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills including the ability create clear, concise written reports and accurate completion of batch records
- Ability to follow, write, and edit Standard Operating Procedures
- Adherence to Quality and Regulatory requirements/programs
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business circumstance and to thrive in a constantly changing business environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in laboratory safety plans and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations.
- Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place |
Milwaukee, WI 53212
Email ID: Desk # - 414-666-8462 Ext - 7155