Lone Star Reel, Inc.
is searching for a KEY member to our team! This role as our Environmental Health & Safety Manager
, will serve our McKinney & Bonham, TX locations.
Reporting to the Plant Manager(s), the EHS Manager is responsible to oversee the implementation and adherence to the EHS program for the organization. This position works collaboratively with the operations team to create processes and training to improve the overall health and safety of the organization.Key Responsibilities:
- Conducts safety meetings, audits, and inspections to ensure compliance, evaluate performance, identify corrective action, and implement follow up assessments.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- Plans, implements, and conducts preventative measures, safety, and compliance training programs.
- Plans, implements, manages, and maintains comprehensive environmental safety & health programs.
- Provides management team with guidance on health and safety and confirm sites are compliant with industry, local, state, federal guidelines, and regulations.
- Collaborates with management to develop an Emergency Action Plan and serve as primary contact for injury and incident notification, investigation, and case management.
- Maintains a written log of safety inspection activities, reports, and correspondence.
- College degree, or commensurate experience - preferred.
- 5 plus years (preferred) of EHS experience in a manufacturing environment, with machining and assembly processes a plus.
- Current certifications in First Aid, CPR, OSHA, 30-hour - preferred.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communications and interpersonal skills to facilitate work through multiple shifts / departments / buildings.
- Ability to think ahead, plan accordingly and prepare/deliver action plans to achieve results.
- Possess strong analytical skills and mechanical aptitude to help troubleshoot problems and implement improvement plans which deliver solutions effectively.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and assertive when appropriate.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Possess computer skills and proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Multiple Locations