Technician will be weighing and prepping soil/water samples for various analyses and/or performing extractions for SVOC methods.
- Maintain waste disposal
- Understand and follow documents: SOP's, Methods, and Quality Manual
- Ensure laboratory production is done in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment.
- Ensure documents and calibration reports are completed per company policy
- Follow all health, safety, and environmental regulations.
Full time M-F Please provide your availability in the resume.
One college level chemistry or lab course or
Analytical lab work performed
Applicant must have a interest in science
Salary: DOE - review after 90 days.
If you have Environmental Lab experience (outside of the classroom) starting pay will DOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Laboratory Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location