NOW HIRING for an Environmental Lab Supervisor at our Pompano Beach, FL Environmental Laboratory!
Pace's Pompano Beach Environmental Lab is a leading environmental laboratory located in Pompano Beach, FL and is a member of the largest privately held environmental testing agency in the country. We are adding a full-time Supervisor to the team.Why Work at Pace:Mission Statement: Working together to protect our environment and improve our health.
- Benefits start first of the following month you start!
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with a company match
- Paid Vacation, Sick, Volunteer Time & Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Life, disability, and voluntary benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition Program
- Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Physical Sciences or Engineering WITH a minimum of 16 college semester credit hours in Biology AND at least two (2) years of experience in the environmental analysis of representative analytes for which the laboratory seeks or maintains accreditation.
- A master's or doctoral degree in one of the above disciplines may be substituted for one (1) year of experience. A plus would be additional experience in client service or logistics.
- Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with additional hours as needed.