SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.Job Description
The Technician Level I is expected to conduct various test request as provided by clients, in addition to handling day-to-day in-house responsibilities.
- The Tech Level I is expected to work independently under the guidance of a supervisor or manager. Preparing media and reagents
- Practicing aseptic techniques
- Understanding and following SOPs
- Accountable for quality assurance tasks
- Conducting sample analysis and meeting deadlines
Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology, Biology or closely related discipline coupled with at least 1 year of laboratory experience
- Aseptic techniques
- Experience with USP compendia methods , , , , ,
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company's rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a call back. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.