· This is an opportunity for you to translate your research skills into real-world products. You will work with team members to develop validation kits used by researchers, manufacturers, and commercial clinical laboratories to detect and quantify viruses, yeast, and bacteria found in various sample types.
· You will conduct PCR experiments designed to optimize the assays and create standardized samples that will be used in analytical validation of various PCR kits available on the market.
· BS or MS degree in biology or molecular science.
. 2 yrs research experience using PCR
· PCR experience with bacteria, yeast, or viruses a must.
· Ability to problem solve assay issues and work in a team environment.
Company DescriptionValidation Sciences is a division of InnerHealth Laboratory. We specialize in molecular testing; primarily PCR. We work with CLIA licensed laboratories, researchers, and manufacturers of PCR test kits.