Regulatory Affairs Coordinator Remote-$30.53
Volt Technical Resources is seeking a Regulatory Affairs Coordinator for a well-known manufacturer that will support their Maplewood Facility.
- Investigate, maintain, and manage regulatory product certification claims data, databases, documentation systems.
- Review technical documents to retrieve information with high level accuracy
- Maintain clear, concise documentation, experienced in documentation control/coordination.
- Can read/understand technical documents such as product drawings, test reports, user instructions, product labels, specifications, standards, product claims etc.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to accurately perform a wide range of procedures.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Technical background/experience in technical field such as engineering, quality, preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer