Safety isn't a system or protocol, it's a state of mind. PAR Systems, a world leader in engineering intelligent solutions is growing its Corporate Quality team. Our focus on technology, quality, and new ideas extends beyond our products, as we look to add diverse, dynamic, and dedicated people to our company.
Bringing a safety-centric mindset to work, the Environmental Health & Safety Manager will balance the need for policy and database updates with in-the-moment needs of our teams. Onsite audits or incidents can pop up at any time, so being able to prepare in advance and navigate in-the-moment will help you ensure safety and success across multiple business units.
PAR is looking for your extensive experience when it comes to re-writing or creating new policies for our Minnesota operations. We need a One PAR approach, so program review and consolidation experience will help you hit the ground running.
Working with our Operations, Quality, and Leadership teams, your focus on operational excellence and compliance will guide our teams to the most secure safety outcomes. Unforeseen accidents are the hardest to stop, that's why we need your implementation of proven accident prevention, root-cause analysis, loss control, and risk identification/mitigation programs and practices.
Lastly, this is a great opportunity to gain visibility as you oversee company-wide safety committees and provide reporting on trends in our standards and compliance. The best part of this role? PAR Systems will have safer teams, workspaces, and a distinct platform of quality to attract new business.
* Minimum of 5 years management/technical experience in all aspects of facilities management, which includes Facilities and EHS Management experience
* Experience with EPA, MNOSHA, and OSHA regulations, safety audits, and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment
* Knowledge of environmental regulations and policies
* Experience in a manufacturing/production environment
* Knowledge of ISO 14001 certifications related to environmental & occupational standards
Competencies and Job Requirements:
* Ability to audit/inspect operations and company procedures
* Ability to develop and implement effective EHS strategies and management systems
* Working knowledge of applicable environmental, health and safety standards
* Knowledge of facility and operational procedures
You've learned about what you'll be doing, here's what benefits you'll be getting when you join PAR Systems:
* Global team recognized for their passion of inventing
* First-of-a-kind product culture and project exposure
* Training and development from industry-leading experts
* Cutting edge benefit programs that include: 401(k) & matching; Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance; Disability & Life Insurance; PTO, Paid Holidays, & Parental Leave for both Parents; Tuition & Relocation Reimbursement
PAR Systems is an equal opportunity employer and we value inclusion and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources department if you require accommodation during the interview or assessment process and we will support your accessibility needs.
* Character: We do what's right, always. (Integrity and Courage)
* Diversity: Our strength is realized through different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. (Inclusion and Empathy)
* Ambition: We play to win. (Drive and Purpose)
* Clarity: We know where we're going and how we'll get there. (Focus and Communication)
* Anticipation: What's next? (Curiosity and Preparation)
Ready for Exponential Career Opportunities? Apply now...
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/DisabledPDN-9559867c-1cb8-4bb7-bf34-e2eca7f7a1aa