Growing Environmental Compliance Engineering & Consulting Firm is hiring NEPA Specialists and Wetland Scientists for their organization!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Thomas Bickford
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.A Bit About Us
Our client is an environmental consulting firm, supporting private and public sector projects for commercial/industrial, energy, public works, federal, and transportation clientele. They complete environmental support in multiple geographies, with a focus in the commercial/industrial, energy, transportation, utilities, state/local governments, and federal markets.
Why join us?
Want to become part of a growing, yet established team? Looking to grow your experience, or utilize your education within Environmental Engineering and Consulting? Our client offers competitive pay, generous benefit package, along with a work life balance, all within a positive culture!Job Details
We are seeking an NEPA Specialist to manage and support the development of environmental clearance documents; manage and support Categorical Exclusions, Environmental Assessments, Environmental Impact Statements and/or environmental planning studies; and support on NEPA proposals. Current and pending opportunities gives this person the need for all levels of a NEPA practitioner, from entry level to senior level. We encourage all experience levels to apply.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Manage Categorical Exclusions, Environmental Assessments, Reevaluations and/or planning studies
- Project/task management and technical analysis on Environmental Assessments and/or Environmental Impact Statements
- Complete technical analysis for one or more of the NEPA technical resource areas (e.g., noise, biological resources, wetlands, cultural resources, environmental justice, etc.)
- Effectively manages project budgets, schedules and understands the appropriate environmental documentation and resources required for NEPA clearances
- Lead and support on the development of technical scopes and fees for NEPA and Planning proposals
- Bachelor's degree in environmental discipline (e.g., environmental science, biology, environmental planning, environmental engineering etc.)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) experience
- Knowledge and experience with Section 106, Section 7, and Section 404 clearance and permitting requirements
- Experience working on Environmental Impact Statements, Environmental Assessments and Categorical Exclusions
- Experience working on projects for state department of transportations
- Experience working on non-transportation NEPA compliance projects is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Manage all aspects of a Categorical Exclusion independently and can complete one or more of the technical resource areas (e.g., biological resources, hazardous materials, socio-economic, cultural) is preferred experience
- Strong organizational, technical writing, and effective communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a multi-disciplined team of resource specialists (e.g., biologists, planners, historians) is required
- Analytical data review, interpretation, and report preparation
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.