Volt is immediately hiring a Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Manager for an immediate DIRECT HIRE
opportunity with a top manufacturer in Santa Maria, CA.
As a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager your duties may entail:
- Managed and coordinates HSE within a site to ensure all regulatory provisions and Company reference systems are being applied
- Manages the creation and implementation of the local HSE improvement plan, and advises and supports site management and operational staff to promote employee health, safety and environmental performance.
- Ensure all regulatory provisions are being applied at site; implement monitoring and reporting methods, manage or carry out inspections, suggest and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Managing creation and implementation of local HSE improvement plans
- Advising and supporting site management and operational staff on HSE activities; identify dangers and hazards and any significant environmental aspects and impacts on them, suggest areas of improvement, monitor application of action plans, set objectives and targets, manage improvement projects
- Facilitating and overseeing incident investigations, root cause analysis, and closure of corrective action plans
As a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you must meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Industrial Safety, Environmental Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience in Health, Safety, and Environmental ( HSE )
- Manufacturing industry experience
This is a full time, direct hire position. Pay is based on experience.APPLY TODAYVOLT WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.