Stadler, the system provider for customer-specific solutions in railway vehicle construction, has sites in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
The Environmental Health and Safety Officer is focused on development, improvement, documentation and monitoring of safety and environmental programs. If you are an experienced Safety and Environmental Administrator who wants to be part of a team that builds quality, state-of-the art passenger trains, this is the career for you!
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY OFFICER
• Provide analytical and technical guidance that relates to OSHA
• Develops, implements, communicates and improves safety programs as well as ensures compliance to applicable laws and standards
• Provides analytical and technical guidance that relates to the EPA
• Develops, implements, communicates, monitors and improves environmental and recycling programs and ensures compliance to applicable laws and standards
• Administer, audit and improve relevant programs
• Perform and document inspections, risk and hazard assessments, improvement projects and analysis
• Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety, Environmental Health, Industrial Hygiene or closely related field; or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are mandatory
• Knowledge of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 (OSHAS18001)
• CEP, HEM, CHSP, CSP or CHMM certification strongly preferred
• Fluent in English and German preferred
• Experienced with Microsoft Office
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
• Competitive Pay (yearly bonus potential)
• Low-cost, comprehensive Medical / Dental / Vision / Rx plans
• Health Savings Account with employer contribution
• 401k with employer match after only 90 days
• Generous Paid Time Off / 9 Paid Holidays / Extended Paid Holiday
• Tuition Reimbursement / Paid Training / Career Development
• Employee Assistance Program
• Company-paid Life Insurance
• Referral Bonus Program
• Overtime Opportunities
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler US Inc., Sandy Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT 84104