Position Title:: Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) Specialist
Duration:: 12 months contract
Shift:: 1st shift hours.
Locations:: Monroeville Pennsylvania 15146 Area.
Job Description :
Note: 100% remote role.
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) Specialist
We are seeking a Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) Specialist to work within our in-house Product Sustainability Community of Expertise (CoE) to assist to develop processes, tools, and technical expertise as well as perform life cycle analysis (LCA), Environmental Product Declarations (EDPs), Health Product Declarations (HPDs), and carbon/environmental footprints for our products to support our businesses and customers.
• Conduct LCA modeling in SimaPro or similar LCA database to meet LCA requirements of our businesses.
• Contribute to the development of specifications for the design and prototyping of an LCA toolset and other product declarations.
• Conduct a variety of life cycle analyses to support the delivery of sustainability solutions, e.g. corporate organizational and/or product environmental footprinting
• Prepare clear and compelling reports, presentations of analyses, and recommendations for businesses
• At least 5-7 years of experience in LCA modeling relevant to climate change impacts and benefits within corporate value chains
• Degree in environmental science or similar discipline, with a specialization in LCA
• Familiarity with LCA databases (e.g., Simipro, Ecoinvent, etc.) and in-depth knowledge of database management
• Familiarity with LCA standards & guidelines (e.g., Product Category Rules (PCRs), ISO 14040/44)
Thanks and Regards,
A: 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096
P: (+1) 770-255-7926
ABOUT ACS GROUP. - ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies: