Reporting to the Plant Manager you will manage plant Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) programs to ensure operations minimize the impact upon the environment and provide a safe and accident-free work environment. You will be responsible for leading and supporting the development of and implementation of a facility-wide EHS culture through technical support, program development, and relationship building. Implement safety key concepts to provide the road map to zero injuries and world class performance.
* Manage all aspects of environmental, health, safety and sustainable development programs
* Direct environmental compliance and performance functions in accordance with government regulations, corporate compliance guidelines and applicable environmental requirements
* Ensure timely submittal of all environmental reports
* Promote an accident-free work environment by developing programs that routinely train, monitor and assure a safe workplace
* Plan and deliver programs to train managers and employees in workplace safety practices
* Assist in accident investigations and prepare accident reports required by regulatory agencies
* Conduct inspections and audits in plant and at other facilities to detect existing or potential accident hazards and determine corrective or preventative measures
* Facilitate the Central Safety Committee process by active participation in the subcommittee process and acting as a resource for each group
* Administer initial Workers Compensation functions
* Guide and directs plant toward compliance of State, Federal and local Safety and Environmental regulations
* Determine and direct necessary compliance training for all individuals to assure OSHA, TOSHA, EPA and ConAgra training requirements
* Bachelors degree from a four-year university in Industrial Hygiene, Safety Management, Environmental Health or Environmental Health and Safety
* 5+ years industrial safety experience and a CSP certification
* Experience building and leading teams
* Thorough understanding of OSHA, EPA and DOT regulations
* Ability to interpret State and Federal regulations and applicability to facility to ensure compliance
* Ability to write regulatory reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
* Experience performing risk assessments and audits
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
* Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
* Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
* Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
* Balance: paid-time off, paternal leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team thats passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye, Marie Callender's , Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com (https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=2940510-1&h=2999397156&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.conagrabrands.com%2F&a=www.conagrabrands.com) .
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.