A leading innovative based in Watertown, MA, which focus on the invention of transformative new medicines are looking to add a talented Computational Biologist to their ranks.
They are seeking strong individual contributors, preferably with exposure to oncology/immunology research at a renowned institution. This is a high growth dynamic environment, and it is vital you have a desire to work in such a position, an ability to manage multiple projects running concurrently is essential.
Qualifications & Experience:
• PhD, BSc or MSc Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, or a related technical field.
• Practical experience analysing DNAseq data and experience working closely with bench scientists to design, analyze, visualize and interpret high content genomics data (RNASeq, scRNAseq).
• Demonstrated fluency in a general programming language (Python/R).
• A solid understanding of cancer biology and/or immunology.
• Experience of handling biological datasets.
• Prior experience analysing RNAseq.
• Market Leading Salary, circa $120,000 - 180,000+ per annum
• Share options
If this role looks of interest or you would like to know about similar positions, please apply now with your CV.