Senior Consultant - Climate Risk, Infosys Consulting
The Role - What You'll Do
As a Senior Consultant, you will work on strategic programs tackling complex, industry-specific challenges, while further deepening knowledge in your area of specialization. You will independently deliver high quality solutions and actively build key client relationships. You will work with the top Fortune 500 Financial Institutions to envision new products, define domain blueprints and roadmaps, redefine experiences and processes, monetize data, modernize payments infrastructure and drive innovation. You will have the opportunity to develop and leverage your industry experiences and relationships to bring innovative ideas and insightful perspectives to life and become established as a thought leader in the industry.
Specializing in climate risk modeling and analytics, you will focus on helping bankers, insurers, and investors to understand the impact of climate change on the risks of their portfolios. With a deep understanding of the evolving nature of transition risks and the science driving physical risks, and understandings of general frameworks such as the TCFD, you will help guide our clients in navigating cutting edge research and provide expertise in model construction and analysis.
· 7+ years of experience, either in management consulting or directly at Banks, Investment Managers, Insurers, ESG Raters, Data Providers, and / or FinTechs
· Hands-on experience in risk modelling, stress testing, and risk analysis, with experience relevant to climate risk highly preferred
· Expertise in risk management frameworks and principles. Direct experience with recognized sustainability frameworks such as UNPRI, SASB, TCFD, GRI, CDP, etc. preferred.
· Knowledge of financial services, with experience in large, complex financial services environments preferred
· MBA, MSF, graduate-level degree in a field related to climate science, or equivalent advanced degree preferred
· ESG Investing or risk analysis credentials preferred
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels