My client is a stealth bio tech company working on an atypical novel compound that will transform computational chemistry as we know it today. This organization is full of enthusiastic, energetic, industry proven leaders that are driving scientific focus through innovation. The industry leaders behind this company are looking for like minded innovators to join their nimble biotech on their journey to revolutionize drug discovery. This is an amazing chance to join a long-term groundbreaking scientific innovation at the beginning stages. This company will be one that will be all over the news within a year do not miss your chance to get your foot in the door.
The job description is confidential at this stage. My client is looking for a small molecule biologist with experience in mid to high throughput screening. Maintaining cell culture and experience with fluorometric readouts is crucial. The ideal candidate will be excited to take on new and challenging science daily.
- Cell Biology experience
- Small Molecule experience
- 3+ years in industry
- Cell based Assay experience
- SAR Driven Screen (Mid to high Throughput)
- Robust background in various therapeutic areas focused on Biology
- Cell Culture
- Fluorometric readout experience
- Innovative and fearless mindset
- Ability to adapt in a fast moving setting and drive results at a rapid pace.