PPG Advisory Partners is conducting a retained search for a highly skilled and motivated cell biologist/immunologist to support the mission of targeting E3 ubiquitin ligases in the areas of oncology and immunology. The Associate Director is an experienced immunologist that will perform and oversee lead optimization of novel compounds and the characterization of their MOA on immune cells. The candidate must be self-driven, organized, able to manage junior scientists, and able to thrive in an exciting environment in a rapidly growing company.
• Ph.D. in immunology or cancer biology with 8+ years of relevant industry experience.
• Research experience in the field of immunology with a focus on either inflammation and autoimmunity, or immuno-oncology.
• Strong background in small molecule drug discovery and lead optimization of molecules; experience with bi-functional degrader compounds is a plus.
• Demonstrated experience in leading small team of scientists.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Hands on experience in development, optimization and execution of high-dimensional flow cytometry to phenotypically characterize immune cells, ELISA, Western and multiplexing technologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills across cross-functional teams
• Background in ubiquitin biology with past experience is a plus
Please apply using your LinkedIn profile, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org