Project Manager - LSP
TERRA Environmental, LLC is seeking a regulatory expert and strategist in the field of soil, groundwater, and air remediation to help grow our contaminated site assessment and remediation practices in New England. Candidates must be a Massachusetts Licensed Site Professional (LSP). This position is well-suited for a talented, highly experienced individual who is interested in leading and contributing to innovative and challenging projects, including financial and technical evaluation, design, permitting, and construction.
Our client base includes a diverse mix of industrial, institutional, and governmental clients. Our clients ask us to address their new ventures and most challenging problems involving the environment, natural resources, and civil infrastructure.
We expect that you will work on challenging technical projects while leveraging your existing knowledge and experience to expand our current practices and capabilities through business development and client management. The successful candidate will develop new work by building and growing their external network, manage projects and staff, and contribute to solutions for their own technical strengths.
- Business development, including bringing in new clients and obtaining repeat business from existing clients, leading proposal preparation, and developing and implementing a business development plan;
- Participation in external industry groups to maintain high visibility as a go-to LSP;
- Management and mentoring staff, including development and motivation of aspiring LSPs in navigating regulatory strategy and acquiring licensing;
- Contribution to the overall development and growth of the New England branch;
- Development of regulatory closure plans under the Massachusetts Contingency Plan (MCP), including vapor intrusion evaluations and acting as LSP-of-Record on existing and new projects in the Firm;
- Task and project management, including planning and implementing investigation and remediation projects; budgeting and budget management; and adherence to schedule, quality, client satisfaction, and profitability;
- Reviewing and managing written document production and data evaluation; and Preparing for and participating in meetings with clients, regulatory personnel, and other parties.