We are looking for a Head of Disease Biology based in Cambridge, MA. The person hired for this position will be a key member of HiFiBiO's Senior Scientific Leadership team reporting to the Global Head of Research. The ideal candidate is a Drug Discovery expert with experience in immunomodulatory antibody therapeutics, from the discovery and characterization phase to preclinical development and IND filing stages. He/She will direct a team of dedicated fast-paced Biology Project Leaders and must be independent, ambitious, innovative, and an excellent leader and communicator.Responsibilities:
- Lead, develop, and provide scientific leadership and direction to cross-functional teams through the creation and execution of high-quality integrated discovery and translational plans.
- Contribute significantly to HiFiBiO drug discovery and development strategy in collaboration with our Antibody Discovery and Optimization (ADO) and Drug Intelligent Science (DIS) teams.
- Provide disease biology direction and support for antibody programs at preclinical and clinical-stage, driving programs forward with scientific excellence and urgency.
- Supervise the timely generation of high-quality data from various disease-relevant systems and experimental settings for therapeutic antibody discovery and development.
- Contribute to the therapeutic target evaluation, prioritization, and selection of new targets/programs entering the HiFiBiO pipeline.
- Foster effective communications between cross-functional teams across our US, France, China, and Hong Kong sites.
- Contribute to the Senior Scientific Leadership and upper management-driven meetings and initiatives.
- Ph.D. with 8-10 years of industry experience.
- Demonstrated leadership responsibilities in programs in clinical candidate selection, IND filing.
- Strong translational research expertise in the field of Immuno-Oncology and/or autoimmune diseases.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, translate strategy to research initiatives, and drive for results.
- Strong collaborator with the ability to manage interdisciplinary and cross-functional teams.
- Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, proactive, and organized.
- Strong management and presentation skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, performance-based bonus, and flexible vacation time.Notice to Search Firms/Third-Party Recruitment Agencies (Recruiters)
Our Human Resources team manages the recruitment and employment process for HiFiBiO Therapeutics. To protect the interests of all parties involved, HiFiBiO will only accept resumes from a recruiter if an executed search agreement directed to the particular position(s) is in place. Unsolicited resumes sent to HiFiBiO from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and HiFiBiO and do not obligate HiFiBiO in any way to pay any fees should we hire from those resumes. Recruiters are requested not to contact or present candidates directly to our hiring manager or employees; no response will be provided to such contact or presentation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, marital status or any other protected Federal/National, State/Province, or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.About HiFiBiO Therapeutics
HiFiBiO is a clinical stage biotech company advancing a robust pipeline targeting both innate and adaptive immunity to treat cancer and autoimmune disease. Our proprietary and versatile DIS™ single-cell platform enables the rapid discovery of novel antibody therapeutics and predictive biomarkers through our internal development programs and strategic collaborations. Our passionate team across three continents embraces a fast-paced and engaging work environment to bring transformative medicines to patients.
Powered by JazzHR