Biology Lab Technician Location
: Vineland, NJ Schedule:
1st Shift Start Date:
- Collect water samples
- Plan and complete collection of samples per schedule and deadlines
- Notify the supervisor of any changes to the plan.
- Provide sample containers/materials for future sample collection
- Transport, set up, utilize, troubleshoot, and break down sample collection/monitoring equipment
- Communicate sample info - providing clear and accurate information concerning sample collection timeline and access requirements.
- Communicate with supervisor and main laboratory, routinely sending timeline and sample/project updates throughout assigned
- Perform miscellaneous on-site testing when required, record all data, and complete/submit all required sample documents.
- Maintaining accurate sample custody documentation.
- Must have a valid driver's license and possess a clean driving record
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S., we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal, and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.