Company Description Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies. In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing. In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years. Job Description
- Use of proper handling procedures and aseptic technique.
- Prepare composites of routine samples.
- Perform initial dilutions and enrichments of samples.
- Perform sample plating for quantification.
- Perform transfers.
- Perform instrumentation work with guidance as needed.
- Perform diagnostics and reporting work with guidance as needed.
- Perform project work with guidance as needed.
- Perform routine cleaning and quality checks for equipment.
- Perform routine cleaning of work areas.
- Media preparation and quality control, including all appropriate documentation.
- Autoclave operation.
- Document work and maintain laboratory records.
- Plan for assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 4 year applicable degree
- 4 year degree can be supplemented with a combination of experience and an associate degree
- 0 - 2 years of experience
- Work requires use of PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Work requires some standing and sitting for long periods of time
- Work may require lifting of weights of up to 40 lbs
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Thursday - Sunday 10:00 a.m - 8:00 p.m.. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Battle Creek, MI are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays