This Jobot Job is hosted by Allison Patierno
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.A Bit About Us
Our client is a clinical-stage, public immuno-oncology company. The company is strongly motivated to advance their pipeline of products to provide hope for cancer patients with little options. Our client is developing novel cellular immunotherapies for cancer using modified cancer cell lines as immunogens to elicit anti-cancer immune responses. Their pipeline also includes large molecule immunotherapies, and a small molecule targeted therapy program. Expansion of the pipeline, including into non-oncology indications, is contemplated.
Why join us?
Benefits- healthcare, vision, dental
401k with employer matchJob Details
The successful candidate will work in a vibrant startup incubator environment with rapidly changing priorities and is expected to report to the Senior Director of R&D, assisting the development of creative engineering solutions for cell-based therapeutics. The company is involved in GLP/GMP manufacturing of cellular products, and the development of other novel cancer immunotherapies. The candidate is expected to manage multiple projects and conduct laboratory bench work. The ideal candidate is an individual who is excited to take on new challenges in a dynamic and highly collaborative environment.Responsibilities
- Provide scientific and technical expertise to advance and evaluate preclinical development of immunotherapeutic candidates.
- Design, execute, and analyze in vitro experiments using tumor and immune cells.
- Participate in the preparation of scientific publications (posters & manuscripts) for external communication in addition to supporting documents associated with regulatory submissions.
- PhD degree with experience in immunology, cell biology and molecular biology
- 3+ years of combined industry or academic post-doctoral experience
- Experience and strong interest in cell therapy and/or immuno-oncology research.
- High proficiency with immuno-assays including but not limited flow cytometry, cytotoxicity assays, cytokine release assays.
- Tissue culture cell line and primary cell culture
- Knowledge and experience in genetic engineering of cells including CRISPR/Cas9 and transfection and transduction preferred.
- Performance of screening assays for small molecule kinase inhibitors and other general bioassays (cellular proliferation, viability, etc.) or ability to perform similar assays.
- Proactive attitude and strong desire to be part of a team working together to overcome obstacles.
- Ability to work in a high paced team environment, plan and meet timelines with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and familiarity of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) principles are a plus.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.