DSM - Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global, purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM's purpose is to create brighter lives for all. DSM addresses with its products and solutions some of the world's biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental and societal value for all its stakeholders - customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. DSM delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company was founded in 1902 and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Give passion. Get rewards.Build brighter. Earn better.
$22.05/hour + $2000 Sign-On Bonus!
What You'll Do
Our Manufacturing team is the heart of our Ontario plant. As a Manufacturing Operator, you'll be a key part of a diverse workforce and work Monday - Friday, 2pm - 10:30pm to support the plant's day-to-day operations. This is a physical role with a lot of variety where you'll enjoy collaborating with your coworkers to make what we do, and how we do it, even better. This will involve handling raw materials as a part of the batch manufacturing process, monitoring, reporting, and documenting equipment failures, and maintaining the manufacturing environment in a clean and safe manner. You'll be supported by your team and directly impact the quality of our products - and help improve real lives. Ready for a challenge? Step up, share your, experience and shape our future.
About DSM Nutritional Products
With DSM Nutritional Product sites consistently proving that we have some of the best facilities in the world, the growth of our business and those who work within it is inevitable. We live progression in everything we do. How do we do it? By continuously adapting our knowledge, skills and ways of working to meet the demands of our ever-changing world. That's why when you join our team, you'll have the opportunity to make an impact on the company - and on your career.
We're constantly reinventing our systems and processes and investing in our sites to make them safer, smarter, and more efficient. One of our top priorities is to continue fostering an inclusive environment so that every employee feels supported to bring their full self to work. That's not all. At the same time, we're digitizing our sites and workforce so that our Manufacturing teams can be ready for whatever the future brings. What does this all mean for you? You'll be able to learn and grow, expanding your expertise and career, all with support from our internal learning and development opportunities.
- A great salary of $22.05/hour + a $2000 sign-on bonus
- Medical benefits to ensure your health and wellbeing
- A variety of health initiatives (e.g., Virgin Pulse)
- Paid time off
- The chance to be part of a team that feel more like friends than colleagues
- Continuous learning and support
- Opportunities to progress and shape a manufacturing career that's right for you
- A supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring and nurture your unique skills, talents and personality every day
- Continuous improvement, meaning you'll get experience using new technologies to make our sites safe and completely injury-free
- Significant investment in the health of our people through initiatives that can improve health and wellbeing
- Diverse employees who aren't afraid to think outside of the box
- A team that truly cares about sustainability, each other, and our customers
- A complete commitment to ethics and integrity
- A bright, courageous, and curious mind
- Enthusiasm and openness to learn on the job
- Brilliant collaborative skills
- A genuine passion to improve the lives of others
DSM NA is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. DSM is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.