Sr. Strategic Project Manager - REMOTE
The position will develop business cases, explore solutions, find internal partners or external vendors and structure the project to achieve business results. This position will ensure that project responsibilities are carried out promptly, accurately within the allocated time and budget, overseeing or managing the initiating, planning, executing, and controlling phases of the project. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a project from start to finish and have the ability to work in an agile environment.
· Direct and oversee completion of project.
· Develop a plan of action including schedule, resources, and work plan.
· Assess risks and establish contingency plans.
· Manage work and inputs from a variety of stakeholders.
· 7-10 Yrs. Complex / Strategic Project Management.
· PMP Certification.
· Ability to work with multiple stakeholders including, Executive, Field leadership, Technology, Finance, Change Management, etc.
· Project budget management
· Degree required
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.