55742BRRadiologyJob Posting Description
At Boston Children's Hospital, the quality of our care - and our inclusive hospital working environment - lies in the diversity of our people. With patients from local communities and 160 countries around the world, we're committed to reflecting the spectrum of their cultures, while opening doors of opportunity for our team. Here, different talents pursue common goals. Voices are heard and ideas are shared. Join us, and discover how your unique contributions can change lives. Yours included.The Sonographer will be responsible for:
To qualify, you must have:
- Independently performing ultrasound examinations as prescribed by a physician while following established procedures, methods and protocols.
- Providing technical support for interventional studies and training residents, students and staff in ultrasound procedures and techniques.
- Assisting in patient scheduling and facilitating efficient workflow within ultrasound area.
- Fulfilling additional responsibilities as delegated by the Chief Sonographer, such as managing the QA program, clinical instructor, etc.
Please note: During a public health emergency, individuals in this role may be expected to take on additional duties to respond to organizational needs.
- An Associate's degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography or Radiologic Technology.
- Registration or eligibility as a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer.
- The analytical skills to resolve complex problems requiring the use of scientific, mathematical, or technical principles and in-depth, experienced-based knowledge.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and provide empathy in difficult interpersonal situations.
- The ability to work weekends.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Part-TimeRegular, Temporary, Per Diem
Per DiemStandard Hours per Week