- Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Contributes as part of a small team of scientists towards the development/optimization, validation and transfer of analytical methods to be used in support of biological therapeutic product release and characterization testing in a compliance-based environment
- Independently executes laboratory experiments to support development and validation of analytical methods for process related impurities
- Qualification-related work to support process related impurities of biological programs
- Documentation, including authoring protocols, reports, test methods, and data analysis is required
- Technical presentations to bioanalytical teams or Pharmaceutical Science teams
- May involve technical transfer activities, regulatory support, and project team participation
- 20% Analytical testing
- 10% Maintenance of lab equipment
- Participate in general lab upkeep
- Manage reagent/critical reagent inventory
- Bachelor's degree in Cell and Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- 1-2 years relevant industry experience with demonstrated experience working with plate based immunological methods. Preferably, experience with one or more of following methods: ELISA, Octet protein binding assays, Host Cell Protein assays and qPCR.
- Experience in high throughput technologies and automated liquid handling systems - TECAN, Hamilton is a plus
- Conducts work in compliance with cGMP/GLP, safety and regulatory requirements
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lexington, MA are encouraged to apply. Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays