You are looking for a challenge not only in your daily responsibilities but also in the subject matter that crosses your desk.Developing curriculumis your passion and building partnerships is your hidden strength. Youareskilled in the area of experiential learning and enjoy beingcreative in taking everyday scenarios and building out project plans, presentations,activity guidesand trainings. Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading!
We are building out ourcurriculumteam at a time when there is plenty of white spacewe will rely on you for your creativity and expertise. This is a collaborative role and youll bean integralpartof the teamthat connectseducators and stakeholdersto ourever-evolvingcurriculum.Asa curriculum specialist, youll advocate for, train onand hold our brand to the highest of standards. Your unique ability to balance messagingto various audienceswill be essential to the quality ofEmpoweredsgrowing family.
This role highly contributes toEmpoweredsmission to transform education.Join us and helpteach and trainonEmpoweredsmethodologyand helpempower teachers to innovate in their classroom and prepare students for success in the workplace and in life.Your Responsibilities Include
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- Plan, develop and manage the design, content and production of curriculummaterialsthat reflectEmpoweredsmission, culture and methodology, including our Foundational Principles.
- Manage online curricular materialsthroughEmpoweredstech platform
- Testcurriculumand methodology implementationthrough various mediumsincluding:conference sessions, online trainings, peer-to-peer interactions, and preppingour Ambassadors
- Design and drive the execution of trainingsand learningeventsto supportthe knowledge development of both internal and external groups
- Stay up-to-date onthelatestmethods, trends, and instructional strategies ineducation
- Share education design ideasandtraining techniquesto drive continuous innovation
- Model positive and effective collaboration practices
- Provide regular updates toEmpoweredsteamabout new developments in thecurriculumefforts
- Build and manage relationships with partners for curriculum and/or professional development opportunities
Standout Candidates May Also Bring
- 2+ years of teaching experience or related area
- Strong ability to create and modify curriculum
- Ability to speak in front of various sizes of audiences
- Strong self-direction and the ability to take initiative
- Detail-oriented and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Professional in manner and demeanor
- Strong desire for personal growth
- Enjoy working within a team environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Personal integrity with a strong work ethic and a compliance focus
- Foster positive relationships with internal and external contacts
- 3+ years of work experience in curriculum creation and development or related area
- Have a passion for transforming education
- Experience with designing/delivering effective trainingsessions
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- Ability to develop relationships and networks in order to achieve results
- Candidates must be able to work within a team, have proven leadership ability
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Integrity, humility, and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Willing to relocate to Wichita, KS or willingness to travelmonthly
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference.
Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential.
Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgroundsincluding people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policyto accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.Our Values
Working atStand Togetheris different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management(MBM). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employeesand applicantswith honesty, dignity, respectand sensitivity.We welcome all qualified applicants regardless ofcolor,race,religion,religious creed,sex,genderor gender identity,gender expression,sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),military andveteran status,genetic information,maritalor familialstatus, political affiliation,or any other legallyrecognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.