Labcorp continues to grow! Come join a global leader in drug development. We have a unique opportunity for a Scientific Development Scientist to join our Antibody Reagents & Vaccines (ARV) group in Denver, PA.This position can be on-site or remote .
Some of the duties include:
- Work directly with sponsors in a highly scientific manner to determine service needs and translate those needs into study or project specifications
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of company services and limitations in order to translate study specifications into a price/bid tool
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of processes required for study execution, e.g. animal acquisition, study start timelines, etc. in order to assure that reasonable consideration is taken during the development of SOWs. Once completed, deliver an SOW and project price to the appropriate Business Development Director (BDD) for delivery to the client.
- Periodically travel with the BDDs in order to meet face-to-face with clients and potential clients.
- Develop scientific/technical materials for broader use, which may take the form of white papers, technical or data sheets, presentations or web content.
- Attend scientific meetings or conferences relevant to advancing the Company's business and/or staying current with Company-relevant scientific developments.
Help us improve health, improve lives. Labcorp's work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work.
- Bachelor's degree required
- MS or PhD preferred; or equivalent experience
- 8+ years relevant experience within a science related environment; CRO experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good planning and organization skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work within a program team
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment