Looking for rewarding work in a positive, family-oriented atmosphere? Now's your chance to join Primrose School of Bothell, the leader in early education and care. Apply today!
Primrose School of Bothell is seeking floater teachers for all grades Infants - Pre Kindergarten and After School. As a Support Teacher, you'll help to create a fun, safe environment for little ones as they explore and learn through purposeful play that nurtures their social, emotional, cognitive, creative and physical development.
A few of the benefits
of being part of the Primrose team include:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent and extensive support from a School Leadership Team that supports your professional and personal growth
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, dental
- Clear expectations, necessary resources, and support to meet children's needs
- Extensive training and opportunities for continual learning and development for staff
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free On-duty Lunch prepared in School Kitchen
- Uniforms Provided
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Classrooms come fully stocked with everything you need
And if that's not enough, just wait until you help a child learn something new and see their face light up with excitement!Qualifications:
- Must love and nurture children
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position is preferred
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory agency
- Certification or degree related to early childhood or preschool/elementary education is preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and out of a crib.
- Upon Employment: Must meet all Primrose Schools and local, state or national basic health requirements as well as other requirements including Portable Background Check through MERIT, STARS hours, and First Aid/CPR Certified.
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class functions of a class of children with a co-teacher.
- Must be able to work as a team and communicate well. Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing basis.
- Plans with the Leadership Team and implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule using the Primrose School curriculum outlines and materials.
- Plans with the Leadership Team all required parent-teacher conferences and student evaluations.
- Provides an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages creativity, exploration and decision-making by the children.
- Provides the parents with an overview of the material taught in class.
- Provides the children with verbal praises and acceptance while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's behavior.
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and playgrounds.
- Assists and coordinates snacks, meals, nap time and diaper changes using our online system.
- Maintains the Primrose Schools professional attitude and work behavior.
- Assists in other capacities as determined by the Director.
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions as determined by the Director.
- Observes all rules and regulations of Primrose Schools and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Maintains an overall professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the training manual.
Our mission is to be the best preschool in Bothell with a Phd designed curriculum, an on-site Faculty Development Professional, in-house training and development, a caring and helpful management team. Join our mission!