Club Pilates Danville is looking for the best instructors in the area to create a welcoming and happy environment for all who walk through the door.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pilates and helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. If you are a professional Pilates Instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, build relationships with potential and existing clients and lead dynamic apparatus focused workout routines, you'll be a great addition to our team. We are looking for instructors with confidence in working with all levels of clients to provide challenging, fitness-based Pilates classes in a safe manner. Club Pilates offers the ability to teach multiple level classes, continuing education, room for growth and a supportive and fun environment!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Provide Pilates classes, including group reformer classes pursuant to Club Pilates standards (learning names, asking for injuries, cuing Pilates in a Nut Shell concept).
· Instruct clients using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, Reformer, Springboard, Exo-Chair, hand weights and other equipment as needed to ensure a safe, yet creative experience.
· Conduct private, semi-private, demo or other additional sessions as needed.
· Visually inspect the equipment prior to each class to ensure it is in good working order and safe to use.
· Instructor will be required to arrive at a set time prior to the beginning of each scheduled class.
· Be a motivating and inspiring force to promote our motto: Do Pilates. Do Life.
· Current full apparatus Pilates Certification with 450 hours of experience or equivalent is a must.
· Experience teaching group classes.
· Ability to demonstrate effective group reformer instruction.
· Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style.
· Must communicate professionally and effectively to clients and colleagues.
· Punctual, reliable and dedicated.
· Proficient computer skills.
· Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills.
· Must be CPR/AED certified or in the process of getting certified.
Why Work for Us:
· Club Pilates is the largest Pilates employer in the U.S.
· Welcoming, health-oriented work environment.
· Top notch continuing education.
· Free Classes
· Employee Retail Discount
Physical Requirements; Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, work with fingers, grasp, feel, talk, hear, and perform repetitive motions.
· Must be able to lift 20 lbs. and be able to move/push equipment as needed.
· Visual acuity required.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time.