The Opportunity:The Opportunity
The Lab Chemist II
at our Baltimore, MD water treatment facility will be responsible for performing routine analysis of samples to determine their chemical and physical properties using chromatography and spectroscopy techniques.Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K program with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs analysis of facility samples using GC, GCMS, ICP, and various analytical laboratory instruments
- Maintain and troubleshoot equipment as needed
- Properly manage waste generated as a result of analytical procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment that complies with all applicable OSHA regulations
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by management
40-years of sustainability in action.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (or related science)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proficiency with computer applications
- Ability to document, record, and analyze data and information
At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.Join our safety focused team today!
is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.