Bioseb Instruments is looking for a dynamic individual to expand its brand visibility in North America and generate new behavior equipment sales in the growing muscle physiology and disease market. Curious and creative individuals with a willingness to identify, engage and cultivate new relationships within the scientific community will excel in this role.
Background:PhD PhD with specific expertise in neuromuscular diseases, muscular dystrophy, Muscle Biology, skeletal muscle regeneration
. Experience preclinical research desired.
Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and scientific product-related information
Comfortable establishing written and oral rapport with scientists across all education levels and disciplines as both solicitor and respondent
Confident developing sales presentations and pitching customers
Solid business acumen including excellent and persuasive business communication
Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and execute the selling process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive; and which leads to the customer taking action
Ability to travel as necessary is required
The ideal candidate will utilize their expertise to:
- Identify opportunities and generate demand within an assigned field(s) of study such as Exercise and Fatigue, Muscular Degeneration, Skeletal-Muscular Disease, Mitochondrial Physiology
- Negotiate and Execute consultative sales of Bioseb product portfolio within assigned field(s) of study in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- Perform after-sales customer service that facilitates timely accounts receivable, warranty and service activities.
- Develop capacity to provide primary and secondary level product technical support
- Partner with research professionals and those involved with research conduct as a product expert to tailor solutions for behavior evaluation
- Organize Bioseb product exhibits at conferences and symposia within North America
- Identify new product development opportunities to meet current research trends and emerging fields of study