Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé's presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.We're determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship. Position Summary
Responsible for managing the Business Partner relationship with key stakeholders such as HR, Legal, IT, Finance, Facilities and Consulting. Acts as the key conduit between the business and procurement. Taps into the global and local sourcing strategies and adapts for the business needs. Drives sustainable resolution of escalated scope of work challenges from business or supplier. Actively engage with key stakeholders in order gain alignment of procurement initiatives and business objectives and be able to clearly communicate any risks related to the project.
Understand business requirements and challenges; including priorities, must win battles and key value drivers. Transmit this understanding to the category management teams so the category sourcing strategies and priorities are defined accordingly.
- Represent the Above Market and At Market Procurement Team in business review meetings
- Confirm Business objectives, challenges, projects, requirements and expectations are shared with the Category Management Team to help shape strategic planning
- Understand how procurement activities impact the key metrics of the business or function in support of the Operational Master Plan
Provide the business compelling category and sourcing insights to contribute to business strategies
- Develop and present category spend reports and insights to Business stakeholders
- Own and measure cost improvement targets and projects
- Ensure information flow between the Market and Category Teams to effectively deliver against business/function strategies
Lead implementation of sourcing strategies at business level within the overall implementation plan of the sourcing strategy
- Create and execute stakeholder management prioritization plan
- Present the category strategy summaries to the Business stakeholders
- Lead and/or organize kick off events with implementation teams and coordinate follow up activities with suppliers and Business participants
- Ensure early Procurement involvement in projects for the corporate functions. Partner with Nestrade and local category teams to lead, adapt, and deliver category strategies
- Play an active role in our Supplier Relationship Management program
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; Master's Degree or higher preferred
- CPM Certification a plus
- 3+ years purchasing and/or material management experience and/or Technical/manufacturing experience preferred
- 2+ years experience developing and leading stakeholder relationships within a complex organization
- SAP, Ariba and I-Nexus experience preferred
- Required proficiency in Microsoft Suite products
- Proven ability to analyze and present findings in a clear and cohesive manner
- Capable of navigating through ambiguous situations and managing internal stakeholder relationships
- Ability to develop processes/identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Must be exceptional relationship builder, form and grow own networks and influence without authority
- Ability to lead projects and develop timelines for execution of category strategies
150779It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Solon, OH, US, 44139 Arlington, VA, US, 22202