For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we'll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.IMPORTANT:
In order to be considered for this position, a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process.
Please make sure work history and education are added correctly.Job Summary
We are seeking a QC BioAssay Analyst
for our Cognate BioServices
site located in Memphis, TN
The following are responsibilities related to the QC BioAssay Analyst
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adheres to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and good documentation practices to ensure data integrity and traceability
- Perform cell based immunological in vitro methods (e.g., cytotoxicity, HLA-restriction, cell proliferation, etc)
- Perform release testing utilizing a variety of techniques ranging from compendia assays like pH and osmolality to more complex assays like, but not limited to, proliferation and cytotoxicity
- Be able to quickly learn various methods and participate in the troubleshooting of assays
- Enters observations and results into the appropriate trending databases for periodic analysis and trending
- Assists the QC Team with maintaining proper overall operation of department (inventories, logs, documentation, filing, etc.)
- Assists with implementation of quality improvement initiatives for QC laboratory operations
- Participates in laboratory, OOS, CAPA, or other investigations, as required
- Assist and co-own with routine laboratory upkeep and organization
The following are minimum qualifications related to the QC BioAssay Analyst
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position.
- BS in biological sciences or related field with a minimum of 0-3 years of relevant laboratory experience
- Previous experience working with aseptic technique and culturing of mammalian cells (Preferred)
- Knowledge of GDP, cGMP, and cGLP (Preferred)
- Knowledge of aseptic and sterile techniques (Preferred)
- Experience in cell-based assays and molecular biology-based assays is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.Vaccine Mandate
Charles River is a U.S. Federal Contractor. As a result, we must follow the Presidential Executive Order to mandate vaccinations, and ensure our employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Our main priority is the wellbeing, health, and safety of our people. We will be requiring proof of vaccination from all employees.
Anyone with requests for disability-related and/or religious exemptions should contact Talent Acquisition (crrecruitment_US@crl.com) so that information can be provided about the accommodation process at Charles River.About Cognate BioServices
Cognate BioServices, Inc., a Charles River Company, is the premier commercial-ready CDMO for cell and gene therapy needs. We are a dynamic, results-driven organization focused on providing the broadest range of expertise across the various cell types and technologies used in the commercialization of cell & gene therapies for regenerative medicine, cellular immunotherapy, and advanced cell therapy companies, organizations, and institutions.
We offer a unique combination of standard and custom services to companies across all points of clinical and commercial development. Our development and manufacturing services are focused on clients seeking rapid development of products from clinical studies into commercial manufacturing, with a unique capacity to handle all aspects of scale-up and commercial readiness.
Cognate leverages the combined know-how and expertise of its business, scientific, and technical teams to successfully develop and manufacture autologous and allogenic products across multiple cell-based technology platforms from start to finish, for you and your patients.
For more information, visit www.cognatebioservices.comEqual Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to crrecruitment_US@crl.com. This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.