Historically, the travel requirement for this position has ranged from 80-100%. The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts. For now, all KPMG business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. At some point in the future and with the safety of people as the critical factor, the travel requirement will likely increase, possibly to previous levels, but KPMG is committed to balancing client requirements with new delivery capabilities.
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Enterprise Solutions for our SAP Consulting practice.
- Act as a SAP solution architect accountable for the design and implementation of SAP S/4 HANA capabilities supporting the Order to Cash workstream; order management, pricing, delivery processing, billing, and customer order related reporting
- Accountable for planning and executing the day-to-day activities of the Order to Cash (OTC) workstream, including managing KPMG and client personnel throughout the full lifecycle of an implementation
- Leverage leading-practice business process knowledge & proficiency for Order to Cash and apply the client's business requirements
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines, service networks, or industries
- A minimum of seven years of SAP experience with at least three years focused on SAP S/4 HANA, including at least three full lifecycle SAP implementations in the areas of sales & distribution (SD)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to create and sustain meaningful client relationships
- Excellent SAP configuration skills along with SAP Activate and SAP Model Company
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.