My name is Sam Paulson and I am a Senior Recruiter with ACT Consulting. We have an urgent contract opening for a Laboratory Technician
with our direct client in Plainfield, IL
. Please take a moment to review the job description. If this is something you are interested in, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com or call me on 860-656-0550
. Also, if you are not interested and know someone who may be a fit for this job, we do offer a competitive referral fee.
Description:Title: Laboratory TechnicianPlainfield, IL6 months 16 hours a week with possibility for more . Context / Scope:
Purpose of Role:
- Provide support for laboratory work in a beverage manufacturing facility.
- Provide laboratory support to R&D projects and help Maintain World-Class Laboratory facilities in the
- Product Development Labs.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Maintain a consistent inventory of materials (liquid ingredients and laboratory materials) in the labs needed for R&D work.
- Provide laboratory batching support or filtration trial support for R&D projects as needed (making small-scale liquid batches according to recipe and manufacturing procedure)
- Help maintain safe, clean, and orderly laboratories through organization and cleaning of laboratory equipment, materials, and workspace.
- Laboratory & manufacturing experience strongly preferred, but relevant technical background (Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology or other relevant Science field) will be considered
Powered by JazzHR