Job DescriptionCrunch Fitness in Florida is ready to dominate the fitness industry while changing the lives of our members. Are you ready?
Crunch, known for its innovative and cutting-edge classes, is currently seeking Spin Instructors for our class "The Ride"! Road Rides, Rhythm Rides & Remixed Rides. Saddle up and get those wheels turning!
We are seeking fitness professionals who have previous teaching experience and who have a passion for making fitness fun.Crunch
is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch's signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch Fitness
is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it's an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our ‘No Judgments' philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.What We Look For In Our Group Fitness INSTRUCTORS:
- A desire for personal growth
- Team oriented individual with outgoing personality
- Service minded
- Be willing to go above and beyond
- Efficient and effective communication skills
- Experience teaching classes for clients of all levels
- Ability to travel
- Valid CPR Certification
- Nationally Accredited Group Fitness Certification: AFAA, ACE or NASM preferred
- Experience teaching exercise classes for clients of all levels
- Strong customer service skills
- Good verbal communication
- Instruct safe and effective exercise classes.
- Maintain all mandatory education certifications.
- Follow all instructor sign-in/sign-out procedures.
- Understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Crunch brand and model behavior in accordance with Crunch mission statement.
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain professional disposition at all times.
- Follow all club/facility policies and procedures.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.
The Ways you Benefit:
- Monthly or Weekly Department Meetings
- Employee Training Meetings
- Exciting team environment
- Free Crunch Fitness membership
If you're ready to stop looking for a job and ready to begin a CAREER then now is the time to contact Crunch! Let's do this! Crunch Fitness is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Powered by JazzHR