Immanuel Lutheran Church and School (ILCS) provides toddler care for ages ranging from 12 months to 36 months. ILCS provides before and after school care. We provide a loving environment centered around Christ while also providing an enlightening curriculum of which includes educational activities as well as play. Hours of operation include Monday through Friday, opening at 7 am and closing at 6 pm, except for holidays, of which, align with the Childcare Schedule.?
- Passion for working with children.
- Associates or bachelor?s degree as well as other classes qualifying them for the position of Toddler Caregiver.
- Certified ? EC
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- 2 years of experience of tending to young children, specifically toddlers between the ages of 12 months to 36 months.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to follow through and complete all tasks assigned.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Maintain a positive attitude in relationships with people and work effectively with team members to unselfishly support other staff members within the church and school.?
- Successfully complete a CBI background check and fingerprinting.
- A servant heart and willingness to create a thriving environment for children.?
- Maintain Continuing Education hours to maintain Level III qualifications for Toddler Program.?
1. Basic skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
2. Excellent oral and written skills to professionally communicate and coordinate with parents and families.?
3. Strong ?people? skills ? be approachable, friendly, and easy to talk to.
4. Ability to lead an organized classroom of toddlers.?
5. Strong organizational skills including a consistent follow-up process to ensure tasks are completed.
1. Caring for young toddlers between the ages of 12 months and 36 months.
2. Serving 2 snacks and lunch.
3. Developing and implementing a curriculum for learning and fun activities that are interesting to your students.
4. Oversee play time.
5. Basic cleaning and pickup of the classroom and playground.
6. Putting children down for naps.
7. Changing diapers.
8. Developing and maintaining relationships among coworkers and families.
9. Responsible for collecting, electronically filing, and maintaining all student applications. Is responsible for collecting all physicals and immunization records prior to the start of enrollment. Physicals and immunization records should be supplied to the staff member reporting immunizations Immanuel Lutheran School and Early Childhood Center.
10. Responsible for tracking scheduling for each student in the Toddler Care Program.?
11. Responsible for ensuring enough food is available each week and working with Lead Toddler Caregiver on purchasing needed items.?
12. Other duties as assigned.?