Northwest Center Kids is seeking a Lead Pre-K Teacher to join our team!
Northwest Center Kids' mission is to provide an inclusive environment in which all families receive individual programs of education, advocacy, therapy, and family support that nurtures the development of children with and without disabilities.Location:
Seattle - GreenwoodSchedule:
Monday - Friday, an 8-hour shift between 7 AM and 6 PM Wage:
$42,600 - $54,000 DOE + $750 hiring bonus!
*$250 to be paid out after 30 days of employment, and $500 to be paid out after 90 days of employment*
At NWC Early Learning centers, we value work-life balance and have assigned schedules to ensure smooth transitions. We serve children from birth through five years old and offer lower teacher-to-child classroom ratios. We will provide paid career development opportunities.
Our teachers work as a team with a co-teacher to develop and implement positive, nurturing, and stimulating programs suited for the individual developmental needs of the children as well as maintaining supportive relationships with families. Strong candidates will be patient and professional, with a child-centered philosophy of how children learn and grow. Join our Early Learning Team today!Responsibilities:
- Planning developmentally appropriate activities
- Child assessment
- Classroom management
- Collaboration with other teachers, therapists, and other professionals
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here:
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits
- Additional Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave, and Paid Holidays
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Gym & Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Paid professional development and continuing education
- Eligible for a tuition discount after one year at our NWC Early Learning Schools
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education with two (2) year's experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with emphasis on Early Childhood Education or related field
- Must be a team player and love all children
- Some experience with children of all abilities is preferred, but not required
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at email@example.com
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion - we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.