The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.DescriptionAbout the Position:
Manages a multi-site program within the confines of company policy to achieve sales, profit and operating goals. Advises regional management of potential forecast deviations. Makes frequent operating decisions, often without the benefit of direct guidance. Interprets relevant ARAMARK policies and procedures. Must be able to influence clients and operators (FLM and DM) Operations vary in size. Interfaces with Regional Vice Presidents, District Managers, vendors and unit directors and their staffs as well as clients and their staff.
- Provide initial training for all program instructors and support ongoing instructor team development.
- Support all instructors to ensure compliance in participant tracking and documentation and effective communication to client.
- Track and maintain database of IN2Work graduates for Region and other ACS groups
- Provide overall support to instructors on curriculum, correctional education, program structure, documentation, client communication.
- Act as primary IN2WORK liaison with Client Team.
- Work with T+OD IN2WORK Team and Leadership Team on I2W strategy to ensure overall program effectiveness.
- Work with Client Team to handle student grievance process and conduct all necessary program investigations.
- Support program graduation planning.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Prepare and present quarterly program updates to Region Team
- Act as primary liaison with Goodwill partners, including coordination of participant transition, joint programming and ongoing tracking
- Requires educational achievement equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Education, Adult Education or other related field, plus a minimum of 4 year's relevant experience.
- Strong background in correctional education, particularly within a state corrections system.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management and ARAMARK support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
- Experience working in a Correctional Environment, preferably with Re-Entry or Education teams.
- Experience working with/teaching inmates.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/work with a variety of client and Team stakeholders