Control Risks is looking for a Hardware Lab Technician to support our client's Fraud & Anti-Piracy program. The role will work in our client's Forensics lab, leveraging cutting-edge test & characterization techniques, world-class instruments, and innovative solutions for board/system-level analysis.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Following proper evidence handling procedures and chain of custody protocols
- Conduct and document disassembly/reassembly of electronic devices
- Test and analyze individual components or device using lab test stations
- Tracking and documenting test devices from initial involvement through final resolution
- Expertise in Hardware inspection using complex characterization equipment
- Under direct guidance, locating critical device information in various file systems to aid software team
- 1+ years of experience with lab tools, including an operating knowledge of basic test equipment
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Material engineering, Mechanical engineering, or related engineering field.
- Experience with lab tools, including an operating knowledge of FT-IR, XRF, and Optical microscope.
- Experience with procurement and inventory control of supplies and equipment
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment protocols and procedures, ability to utilize, calibrate, and configure laboratory testing systems and instruments
- Ability to provide technical guidance and training to end users
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and motivation to operate effectively in a team environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary bonus scheme that incentivizes, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasize the value of in-person time together - in the office and with our clients - while continuing to support flexible and remote working.