Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development. Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
As a member of our teaching staff, you will:
Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children Support your center's success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners Implement KCE's curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each childThe benefits our career professionals enjoy:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Childcare benefit
- Paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
Qualification:Desired Skills and Experience:
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential (or willing to obtain)
- Completed 12 core ECE Units Infant/toddler OR BA Degree in Child Development
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors
- Ability to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children
- Read, write, understand, and speak English to communicate with children and their parents in English
- All center staff applicants must meet state specific guidelines for the role
Our highest priority has, and always will be, to keep our employees, children, families, and communities as safe and healthy as possible. Starting October 18th we will be requiring COVID vaccinations or weekly COVID testing for all unvaccinated employees.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.