Interested in Drug Development? Drug Metabolism? Microtomy? Tissue Distribution Studies? Imaging? Come join the leading global Drug Development organization for Drug Metabolism!
We have a great opportunity for a Research Analyst (Quantitative Whole-Body Autoradiography - QWBA) in our Drug Metabolism group in Madison, WI.
Labcorp Drug Development's work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work. Help improve patients' lives while growing your career. We are offering a sign-on bonus of $4,000 ($2,000 upon hire and $2,000 after 6 months; external candidates only).
In this role, you will have responsibility to conduct all QWBA work in compliance with appropriate company standards, GLP, GCP, GMP (where appropriate) and regulatory guidelines specified in the study plans, protocols, or work agreements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop competent basic laboratory skills to support duties in primary area of work.
- Sets up and performs appropriate analyses in primary area of responsibility based on the study protocol and in conjunction with the study team.
- Participate in study protocol reviews.
- Participates in study meetings (i.e. pre-initiation meeting).
- Maintains study documentation in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Reviews own work for overall accuracy, timeliness, completeness, and soundness of technical judgment.
- Deliver results within agreed timeframe
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment and perform routine maintenance.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts (BS/BA) Life Sciences degree or related field.
- Experience may be substituted for education (relevant 4 years' related experience).
- Ability to utilize word processing, databases, spreadsheets, and specialized software on personal computers.
- Skilled in the use of all standard laboratory equipment.