Primrose School of Worthington is looking for a passionate Teacher to join our team!
Qualified candidate must be nurturing and enthusiastic and interested in delivering the highest educational childcare to the families of Worthington.
Our team members are committed to supporting each other and promoting an environment that feels more like a family than a job.What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Regular, consistent schedule
- School provided educational supplies and creative resources
- Proprietary curriculum, that encourages teacher flexibility and creativity
- Work-life balance where teachers do not take work home
- Supervise and manage the daily functions for a class of children.
- Implement the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning curriculum and programming.
- Maintain an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Accept responsibility for maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and playgrounds.
- Attend all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions.
- Observe all rules and regulations pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Maintain a professional personal appearance, attitude and work behavior at all times.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Must meet all requirements stipulated by the State of Ohio for this position.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations. Must be able to properly lift infants into and out of a crib.
- Previous experience in early childhood program preferred.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position titles vary by school.