A career in our SAP Supply Chain and Operations practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
As part of our supply chain and operations team, you'll work with our clients to transform their supply chain and operations by leveraging SAP applications to optimise their flow of goods, information, and money quickly and securely.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
:Minimum Degree Required
Bachelor DegreeMinimum Years of Experience
10 year(s)Preferred Qualifications
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in selling, executing, designing, implementing, and leading all aspects of complex SAP Supply Chain consulting engagements, including the following areas:
- Demonstrates thought leader level knowledge and a proven record of success leading SAP Supply Chain implementations from planning through go-live;
- Demonstrates proven success designing, implementing, and supporting SAP Supply Chain solutions including MM, PP, SD, LE, WM,and eWM;
- Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs, actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services;
- Demonstrates intimate-level abilities in managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues;
- Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success as a team leader by creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members, providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner, and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues;
- Demonstrates a proven record of success as a team leader driving work to establish business requirements are met;
- Demonstrates a proven record of success as a project leader including monitoring project issues and escalations;
- Demonstrates a proven record of success leading SAP Supply Chain implementations from planning to configuration through go-live;
- Demonstrates an understanding of the common issues facing clients who provide products and services within one or more of the following sectors: banking, insurance, and/or investment management, aerospace and defense, automotive, healthcare, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities;
- Demonstrates ability to identify and address client needs by: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities, and communicate value propositions; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and ,defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection; and,
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorydirector.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.