The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Human Capital Advisory for our Consulting practice.
- Manage client service delivery teams, including offshore team members and support project management for one or multiple streams in the active execution of engagements focusing in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge in the areas of learning and talent development to identify and manage complex client issues
- Drive the development of innovative and interactive learning solutions that engage learners and supports a learning culture for our clients
- Leverage contemporary interactive technologies to engage learners and enhance learning when appropriate, including digital adoption tools (e.g., Articulate 360, Vyond, Camtasia, Epilogue Opus, Cornerstone, etc.
- Build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery, networking in professional organizations and across the KPMG service lines
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and managing proposal responses in the areas of learning strategy, digital learning and learning managed services
- Minimum five years of recent relevant work experience related to Learning & Development consulting including instructional design and talent development; experience in advisory services within a major consulting firm preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience; advanced degree in Adult Education, I/O Psychology, Organizational Development or MBA preferred
- Experience designing and leading business transformation projects based on a deep understanding of business processes, strong project management skills and leading practices in organizational development, learning & development and change management
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the learning function preferred, including learning strategy and functional design, instructional design and learning delivery (including identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal learning programs or training courses and teaching or instructing others)
- Knowledge of major cloud systems (e.g. Workday, Oracle, SAP, ServiceNow, Coupa, etc.) & functional processes (e.g. Procurement/Supply Chain, Finance and/or HR)
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future and have the ability to travel as needed
Colorado Salary Statement:
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $82800 - High: $167400
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG any employee, partner or contractor must be fully vaccinated or have a reasonable accommodation for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, or to work on or in association with a federal contract (unless prohibited by applicable law).