Speech Language Pathologist - Philadelphia, PA
Aspire Educational Services (AES) is excited to announce an opportunity within our partner school for a Certified/Licensed Speech Therapist with experience in a K-6 school setting.
Contract position is long-term for 2021-2022 school year.
Speech Language Pathologist Responsibilities and Skills:
- Part-Time contract option is 3.5 days/week.
- Full-Time contract option is 5 days/week.
- Monday-Friday during school hours.
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Excellent career-enhancing opportunity!
Speech Language Pathologist Minimum Requirements:
- Evaluate clients & develop a treatment plan that meet their needs.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy programs designed to restore, reinforce and enhance performance.
- Monitor students as they carry out the tasks given to them.
- Identify need for and make referral to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of the student.
- Observe & assess clients progress and prepare detailed reports.
Why AES?We don't cut corners. Our academic partners and staff like that we are a small, boutique-style agency, as opposed to a large corporate-run franchise.We have excellent relationships with our academic partners.We provide a high level of customer service, attention-to-detail, and quality work. Aspire Educational Services is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Master's Degree in Speech Therapy from an accredited college or university.
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License or Certificate.
- Proof of professional liability insurance.
- Possible Covid-19 testing and/or vaccination required by school.
- Valid Driver's License, proof of registration and insurance.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Must have current (or be able to clear) required state and federal background checks and relevant clearances.
- Additional certifications may be required by the state and/or AES partner schools.